Technology of Water and Condensate
For power engineering field
- Chemical treatment of make-up water of power engineering units by clarification, filtering, softening, decarbonizing, demineralization.
- Treatment of polluted condensate from boiler houses and heating power plants.
- Treatment of turbine condensate from high-pressure power engineering, thermal water treatment so-called thermic degasification, pressure release of hot water, cooling, heating, etc.
- Treatment of water for additional filling the cooling systems.
- Treatment of circulating water of cooling systems (side filtration and conditioning).
- Treatment of make-up water of warm-water and hot-water systems.
- Treatment of hot service water.
- Treatment of water for textile industry (dyeing shops, scouring mills, tannery, etc.).
- Treatment of technological water for chemical and food-stuff industries.
- Treatment of make-up and circulating water for metallurgical services (mills, etc.).
Industrial waste water cleaning plant
- Mine water cleaning plants (surface and underground mining).
- Industrial waste water cleaning plants of specific polluted water including radioactive components and heavy metals.
Treatment of drinking water
- Treatment of water containing specific pollutants (heavy metals, radon, radioactive salt , etc.) up to drinking water quality.
- Treatment plant of drinking water of small and mean size.
Maxmilián Nejedlý ml.
Director and Chairman of Board of Directors
Weilova 2, 102 05 Praha 10
Tel: +420 / 2 / 6721 5557
Fax: +420 / 2 / 6721 5559