Superstructure Modules Applied in SES Tlmače:
- Set of essential modules used for static solution of space framed structures, boards, walls, shells.
- Renewable document used for preparation of documentation of project and calculation.
- Calculation modules:
- nonlinearity (geometric and physical) for bar shaped elements,
- dynamics for bar shaped elements (dynamic wind, seismicity),
- stability for bar shaped elements,
- generators of loading - snow, wind, etc. according to the standards STN and DIN.
- Sizing modules for steel bar shaped elements:
- evaluation of stress and stability of steel structure elements,
- automatic calculation of danger combination of loading capacity and availability according to national standard,
- automatic proposal of buckling length,
- normal, shearing and comparative stresses,
- plane buckling, space buckling, lateral buckling,
- plastic and elastic evaluation depending on the applied standard,
- interactive retrieval of most stressed points of structure and execution of simple optimalization of bar shaped element,
- standards: STN 731401, DIN 18800.