The most notable contribution of the software is in development tasks and special problems solved by our company.
The fluidized bed boilers of high output:
- SES a.s. was developed an original way of supporting. Its most important part is the field of base feet connection to the supporting header of the boiler. The picture shows thickening of stress flow in the drilling location, creation of local plastic zones and sizes of elongation in this field.
- Elasticplastic analysis of supporting header of supported fluidized bed boiler of 325 t/h output for Vojany I Power Plant. Consideration of material plasticity features enables the header wall thickness to be reduced substantially and about SK 2,000,000 to be saved in the whole supporting system.
- Bearing of spring base feet
- Temperature field of boiler base feet
- Calculation model of boiler base feet
- Analysis of boiler supporting base feet
- The model of supported fluidized bed boiler of 325 t/h output for Vojany I Power Plant (height spot of the drum – 50 m). The model serves for calculation of loading distribution (about 3300 tons) in the boiler supporting system and optimal tuning of spring supporting components rigidity.
Waste heat boilers
- are equipment which imposes high requirements for starting-up velocity. It is also related with a number of problems concerning repeated damage of exposed locations by thermal non-stationary stresses and the questions of the total service life of equipment.
- The detail of supporting tube sheet drilling system for the waste heat boiler of 235 t/h for CCPP Bratislava. The numerical analysis of the point done more precisely resulted in material saving of about 4 tons of material cl. 11 and about 2 tons of material cl. 15.