Success of SES Tlmače is based on know-how of highly qualified employees, on almost 60-year experience in this branch and satisfaction of clients all over the world.
Slovenské energetické strojárne joint-stock company (SES a.s.) belongs among leading suppliers of boilers for both power and combined heating and power plants, incinerating plants.
SES a.s. produces and supplies steam boilers for combustion of coal, oil, gas and biomass complying with the most demanding requirements of environmental protection while reaching high efficiency and long- term operation capability.
The Company provides a complex system of services in power engineering: development, designing, manufacture, assembly, commissioning.
In the Company it is introduced the process quality management system according to EN ISO 9001:2008 and the environmental management system according to EN ISO 14001:2004. Awarded certificates AD 2000-Merkblatt HP0/TRD 201 and EN 729-2, DIN 18 800-7, DIN 15018, ASME CODE and accreditation certificates to STN EN ISO/IEC 17 025.
Since August 2006 a majority shareholder of SES a.s. is Segfield Investment.
There are more than 1600 employees in the company.
- References of boilers and equipment for power engineering in 55 countries all over the world
- Almost 60-year experience
- Complex delivery (engineering, manufacture, delivery, assembly, commissioning, service)
- Own engineering capacities
- Own manufacturing capacities
- Largest assembly capacities in central Europe
- Long-term cooperation with foreign partners
- Above-standard relations with key clients