RNEST, Ipojuca (Brazil) - 2x400 t/h
Delivery and assembly of boilers for refinery gas and oil combustion, in cooperation with consortium partner – Brazilian company Montcalm Montagens Industrias, S.A.
|Final customer:||PETRÓLEO BRASILEIRO S.A. (PETROBRAS), Rio De Janeiro|
|Operator (plant):||REFINARIA ABREU E LIMA, Ipojuca|
|Term of delivery:||02/2013|
|Number of boilers:||2|
|Type of boiler:||Three-pass boiler, self-supporting, with one drum, natural circulation|
|Maximal continuous steam rate:||400 t /h|
|Superheated steam pressure:||11,92 MPa|
|Superheated steam temperature:||520 °C|
|Description of Fuel|
|Main fuel:||refinry gas, oil|
Scope of Delivery
- Three-pass boiler, self-supporting, with one drum, natural circulation, outdoor version.
- Boiler pressure system supported on lower headers of evaporator. Steel structure serves for fixing the platforms and access routes to the boiler.
- The steam temperature controlled by feed water injection into steam between the individual stages of the superheater 1,2 and 2,3.
- The boiler can be operated in two air modes depending on type of used fuel:
- Ambient air is supplied to burners by one radial flow air fan and can be heated in the steam air heater.
- Hot air from SNOX unit is supplied to the burners.
- Depending on the type of used fuel, flue gas after passing the electrostatic precipitator is led by one ID fan into SNOX unit or into the chimney stack.
- The chimney stack is common for both steam boilers.
- Heating surfaces will be cleaned by steam air heaters.
- Combustion equipment consists of nine low-NOx burners situated in the front wall of the combustion chamber by three in three rows above each other.