The success of joint stock company Slovenské energetické strojárne (SES a.s.) is based on the know-how of highly qualified employees, almost 70 years of experience in the area and on the satisfied customers all over the world.
SES a.s. has a place among the important boiler suppliers for power plants, heating plants, biomass and waste to energy plants.
SES a.s. fabricates and supplies steam boilers combusting coal, oil and gas, biomass and waste which conform to the strictest environmental requirements while at the same time they achieve high efficiency values and long service life.
Strong position of SES on the local market – in Slovakia and Czech Republic, good market position in Serbia, Cuba, Turkey, Ukraine, Brazil (territories with SES market share above 10%).
The company provides a complex range of services in power engineering: development, design, fabrication, assembly and commissioning.
The company has implemented and maintains the following quality assurance systems:
- certified integrated system of quality, environmental and H&S management in accordance with EN ISO 9001:2015, EN ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007,
- certified system of quality management system in fabrication and assembly of boilers and pressure vessels in accordance with ASME BPV Code (S, U),
- certified system of fabrication and inspection of boilers, pressure vessels and pipelines in accordance with AD 2000-Merkblatt HP 0/HP 100R and AD 2000-Merkblatt W0 for forged pieces,
- certified system of welding in accordance with EN ISO 3834-2 standard,
- certified system of production control of steel structures in accordance with the standard EN 1090-1 up to the execution class of EXC 4 conforming to EN 1090-2 standard,
- accredited management system of testing and calibration laboratory of the cooperating daughter company SES INSPEKT, s.r.o. in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025 standard
Since March 2017 the company EP Industries a.s. is the majority shareholder of SES a.s.
Why to choose SES:
- References in boilers and power engineering equipment in 55 countries all over the world, more than 65 years of experience.
- Complex scope of supply (engineering, fabrication, delivery, assembly, commissioning, service).
- Own engineering capacities - SES installations are based on our own basic design in accordance with our own hydrodynamic calculations, stress analyses and modelling – SES is one of the few European companies which are providing their own technical solution.
- SES is one of the most important CFB technology suppliers. Overall we have 15 CFB boilers in operation – one of the most important references is a 255 MWe circulating fluidised bed boiler in Ukraine.
- SES is an Original Equipment Manufacturer – (OEM) for the East European region – mainly for Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Balkan countries and Turkey.
- Recently we were successful in the modernisation of power units decreasing the NOx (by primary and secondary measures) and dust emission levels – in accordance with our own engineering.
- Own production capacities.
- Performing assembly works.